How to reserve
Get great service and convenience when you reserve!
Be sure to get the items you really want, delivered to you at your seat!
- You'll need to complete your order at least 72 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time.
- To complete an online reservation, you’ll be asked to provide your flight number, date of travel and booking number.
Shopping online is so easy!
- Browse available products by selecting the ‘Categories’ from the top of the page.
- Press ‘Add to Bag’ to make your selection.
- When you are ready to reserve, select the ‘Shopping Bag’ button.
- Select the “Proceed to checkout” to complete your order.
- Select your Avianca flight number, date of travel and personal details.
- Accept the terms of service by checking each box.
- Your items will be delivered to you on board of your international flight.
- Duty Free allowances for liquor and tobacco vary by country. Please refer to Duty Free Allowances information located in the FAQ section.